At Full Bore Inc., we offer esteemed customers a variety of trenchless technology services, including pipe repair and replacement. Newer innovations in plumbing work allows us to repair your lateral sewer lines without ever having to dig a single trench, saving you time and money. In finding out whether it’s time to have your sewer line or lateral sewer replaced with a stronger, more durable material, there are various factors that need to be considered.
- Aging Pipe System
- As your plumbing works tirelessly day and night, the constant wear and tear will eventually manifest itself as cracks, breaks or leaks. If your property was built more than 50 years ago, then it’s likely that you’ll need a pipe replacement.
- Persistent Clogs
- If you’re careful about things that go down the drains or toilets and yet experience constant clogging, then you must have your plumbing inspected by a professional technician.
- Water Fixture Malfunction
- Backed up water in toilets and sinks or water going back when you use a fixture at another location are signs that there’s a main line clog in your sewer system.
- Root Penetration
- Old trees and nearby shrubs constantly send their roots in search for nutrition. When they find your sewer pipes, any exposed joints or cracks are immediately invaded, choking the flow from within.
- Strange Sounds
- The presence of air bubbles and gurgling sounds while flushing indicate that there’s a clog in your sewer lines.
The Sewer Lining Process
At Full Bore Inc., we use state-of-the-art equipment to see the insides of your pipes real time. An HD camera is affixed to a flexible line to get to any point in your lateral or main. We locate the source of the plumbing issue and its extent, then formulate an accurate diagnosis for a speedy resolution.
Traditional sewer replacements can sometimes be a messy affair. Heavy machinery, added labour and digging of trenches can disrupt your days, even extending to weeks. After the work is done, you’ll have to worry about putting back the land to where it was. Additionally, we fix broken laterals and sewer pipes using the latest in trenchless technology. When you opt for the no-dig solution, you won’t have to deal with ground disturbance. Our capable technicians create small access points that serve as the entry and exit point for the pipe bursting process.
Pipe bursting is a seamless and noninvasive process that require two access points to be dug above your troublesome pipe. We will attach a bursting head to a new pipe and push it through your damaged pipe via hydraulic power. As the bursting head moves through your damaged pipeline, it will break up the pipe and push it into the surround soil. WHen the bursting head has moved all the way through your pipe, there will be a brand new pipe in place of your old one. The bursting head will be removed from the second access point and we will fit the new pipe to your sewer and drain system.
Let Full Bore Inc. Restore Your Sewer Line Today
At Full Bore Inc., we can perform preventive services to keep your lateral system and sewer lines working in optimal condition. Call us to schedule your sewer line inspection, pipe cleaning, and experience the convenience and benefits of a trenchless repair or replacement today.