Subcontracting services you can trust
If you are a contractor or general contractor, we understand it’s a risky proposition to take on subcontractors to fulfill a new project or complete a job already in progress. Whether you are overloaded with work or in a bind because an unreliable subcontractor failed you, Full Bore Inc can help. We are experts in residential and commercial water and sewer line installation, repair and replacement and can help you complete your projects on time and on budget.
As a General Contractor what should I Expect?
Full bore Inc has an Extensive Fleet of 3 Drill Rigs, 16×20 Vermeer 20×22 Vermeer and JT30 All Terrain Vacuum Systems, to meet the needs of you small and large drilling Projects. At Full Bore Inc. we have the ability to complete bores 1″ to 30″
Obtaining a quote:
At Full Bore Inc. we work hard to make this process simple and quick for you while providing an accurate proposal based on your information. Often a site visit is not needed, however we would be happy to come to your site and discuss your project anytime! We may ask you for the following information to assist in providing an accurate quote.
Are you turning away work or running behind on deadlines?
Do you need a hand because…
- You’ve got too much work on your plate?
- You are turning away work because you’re at capacity?
- You don’t have the equipment to complete a job?
- You aren’t licensed for a specific type of work?
No matter why you need a trusted subcontractor, Full Bore Inc can help. We will never compete with you for a client and we will treat your projects with the same care as if they were our own. We deliver quality work, performed on-time, every time – with guaranteed results to impress your client.
Don’t turn away work – turn to Full Bore – contact us to find our more about our subcontracting services in Seattle, Tacoma, Bellingham and the surrounding areas.
Subcontracting services provided
Full Bore Inc is family owned, we have more than 20 years experience, own all our equipment and have a complete in-house crew of professionals. Call on our team for help with:
- Horizontal, multilateral and straight hole drilling
- Conventional displacement
- Under-balance applications
- Reentries and open hole side tracks
Water main and sewer line repair
- Pipe bursting
- Pipe lining
- Trenchless sewer repair
- Trenchless Water Main Repair
- Underground construction
- Underground utilities
- Trenching and excavation
- Pneumatic Boring (Mole/Hole Hog)
- Trenchless Utilities Installation
The types of projects we bore include:
Gravity and pressure sewer
Residential y Commercial
Bonded, insured and highly-rated
We have a track record of delivering quality service to residential and commercial clients and will do the same caliber of work for your clients. When you choose Full Bore Inc, you know you’re in good hands because…
- We are A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau
- We are exceptionally well-reviewed (check us out on HomeAdvisor.com)
- We warranty all our work and materials
- We are fully licensed by the state of Washington as a general contractor
- We are fully bonded and insured
- All of our workers are employees covered under our worker’s compensation and general liability policies
- We never subcontract, so when you choose Full Bore, you get only the Full Bore team of experts.
Whether you need an assist with residential or commercial work, contact Full Bore Inc today to discuss your needs and workload. You can reach us in Seattle at (206) 259-0415, in Tacoma at (253) 232-7438 or in Bellingham at (360) 922-2622 or click here to contact us online.